Tom Mannion's Recipes
Smoked Salmon Tartare
- One side of smoked salmon
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup finely chopped chives
- EVO to moisten
- Salt to taste (tbsp?)
- Creme fraiche and chive tips to garnish
- Chop up salmon, add chives and shallots, moisten with EVO.
- Sprinkle and stir salt to taste.
- Place some on crostini/cracker/etc. Squirt dollop of creme fraiche. Garnish with chive tips.
Goat cheese mousse and parmesan cups
- Parmesan reggiano cheese fully grated
- Goat cheese
- White pepper
- Italian parsley
- Place a tablespoon of cheese in a 2-3 inch ring made on a silpat (on baking sheet).
- Cook cheese at 350 F until golden brown.
- Remove cheese disc and center on a compartment of an egg carton - push in to make a tulip like cheese cup (must be done while cheese is hot and soft).
- Place 1 log goat cheese, Italian parsley fine chopped parsley, dash of white pepper and 4 teaspoons cream in the food processor, mix until fluffy and consistent.
- Fill cups with mousse. Garnish with parsley.